Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Creative Space

+

+

+

+

I've been feeling decidedly uncrafty of late, which is very unlike me. So it was lovely yesterday, while Cohen napped, Fiona and I cut, glued and talked in the uninterrupted silence that is a sleeping toddler. Fiona created a pink owl and I a blue one, using this pattern, while also honing our hot glue gun skills.

In Christmassy colours I think these would make great decorations for a table or windowsill. These two, however, shall most likely be making their way into the nursery. First I shall have to secure them from Cohen, who has been happily hooting at them and waving them around while singing "fly, fly!" Perhaps sooner rather than later at that, just in case they go the way of our keys and my phone and "fly" over the balcony to the grass below...

-

More Creative Spaces here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...