Friday, January 27, 2012

+

+

+

+

+

When faced with difficult decisions, knitting surely is a wonderful aid to processing your thoughts. Though I'm yet to come to a final conclusion, I feel more calm about the question at hand. And in the meantime, I have completed my first ever raglan cardigan for Cohen. 

I couldn't be more pleased with it. Modesty aside, I do believe it is the very best thing I have yet knitted. Never did I think myself able to complete something like this. I am truly amazed at how much I have learnt and how my knitting has improved these past twelve months. One step at a time.

-

Pattern: 'George' from Jaeger Handknits JB29 by Martin Storey
Yarn: Moda Vera Pure Wool 8 ply in Mustard
Buttons: Thifted, woven leather, metal shanked buttons
(I stitched the spare button to the inside seam of the cardigan, just in case Cohen looses one.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...