Sunday, January 29, 2012

+

+
35 weeks


+

+

+

I've been listening to my body and having as many quiet days as I can lately. Resting my bump and my back, and putting my feet up while I still have the chance. I could surely get used to quiet days like today.

Croissants for breakfast. Walking in the rain in our gumboots and raincoats. Examining each new mushroom discovery with Cohen. Making collages together. Knitting and watching movies with Dave while the little man napped and the rain fell. Catching up with my brother.

A wonderful Sunday indeed, though I am missing my dear sister. Two more weeks before she flies home. Then Cohen and I will be hot on her heels for a catch up before the baby comes. One can never underestimate the bond between identical twins.

Here's to a wonderful week ahead.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...