Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn Along

The permission that breastfeeding grants you to just stop, sit down and feed, has gone a fair way towards granting me reading time lately. Though at other times my breastfeeding multi-tasking has included making puzzles, finishing a row of knitting, buttering toast or dressing a toddler. When you throw in a fair bit of baby gazing, I'm surprised I get any reading done at all. And yet I have. Since last week I have finished this book and I'm half way through this one. I'm feeling inspired and positive about my future knitting plans, as well as my intention to return to the jewellery bench soon.

My first Madelinetosh yarn arrived yesterday and I have been enjoying looking at it and touching it, as one does with new yarn. I have however made myself a promise to finish the hot water bottle cozy, Emerson's blanket and Emerson's raglan sweater before making a start with this wool, lest I add to the unfinished pile...
-

Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...