Friday, June 1, 2012

Discovering

Gumboots!

Knitting and napping

New Ikea pot

Little Miss

On Monday Dave surprised me with my first iphone. He slipped into the house after work while I was taking the washing off the line. We greeted each other in the kitchen with smiles; he still on his work phone, I with basket in arms. As I started folding the clothes I noticed a curious paper bag on my bedside table. A surprising paper bag, containing said phone. I do so love it when he surprises me.

I am becoming accustomed to my new phone. The only app I have downloaded as yet is Instagram. Quite late to the party, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. I'm littlebirdlowry on Instagram, if you would care to find me. Should you have any app suggestions, please leave them in the comments below. I surely need some guidance!

It's a rainy, rainy day today. I feel as if we have been moving as slowly as traffic does in wet weather. Or at least, the traffic we found ourselves in on the way home from a friends house today. I'm looking forward to a weekend of poetry readings, coffee catch ups and more puddle stomping. Hope you have a lovely weekend planned too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...