Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome!

Whose been sleeping in my bed...

 Welcome to my lovely sponsors for July!

Love, Peace and Cupcakes
A sweet etsy store featuring button earrings and hair clips. The lovely Farah is offering blog readers a free small button ring, magnet set or hair clip with their order, just mention Christina Lowry Designs in your message to seller at check out! I think these earrings are my favourites...

House of Humble
The especially cute blog of Katie and Reuben. Two love birds living a crafty, beautiful life who share their talents and stories with flair.

The inspirational art work of Belinda Kemp. From paint and collage, to fabric and stitching, Belinda is a creative marvel whose prints count among my prized possessions.

I was also offered the opportunity to do a review recently, which I will share with you soon.

-

I would love it if you could click on the links and say hi or support my sponsors, as we are all a part of this wonderful, creative community.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...