Thursday, August 16, 2012

9 good things

lately mosaic
9 good things snapped on Instagram lately 
(My user name is littlebirdlowry)

National Year of Reading 2012, at our local library
Lemon Butter, found browsing at the Pimpama Strawberry Farm
A rainbow that appeared while watering the veggie patch
A wall of yarn at Threads & More, sigh
And an honest sign
Beautiful branches overhead in South Brisbane
Looking up at landmarks
Capturing my two boys in the setting sun
Wearing my andODesign ceramic cloud brooch

I wondered if the novelty of Instagram would wear off after I had used it for awhile. As yet, the answer is no. I quite enjoy the ease and speed of snapping photos on my iphone. Especially in situations where I would be too shy, or not have enough time, to pull out my normal camera. My three current favourite Instagramers are littlebuckles, hellokateberry and foxslane

If you are on Instagram, who are your favourites? What good things have you been taking happy snaps of lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...