Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Creative Space

chalk art

chalk art

My parents had a little bottle of sand art on their shelves that always fascinated me as a child. I remember collecting sand and soil where ever we went in attempt to create a bottle of my own. I think I enjoyed making these little jars with Cohen just as much as I would have when I was a child. We used this tutorial from flax & twin. It was messy fun and we are both super pleased with the results. Aren't they sweet?

These are a few more projects we would like to try soon -
Sidewalk chalk spray
Coloured rice art tutorial
Baking soda and vinegar experiments
Balloon bongo, rice shaker and guiro
Simple Summer time tents
Bubble wands
Rain Stick

Any suggestions to add to our list?
What have you been creating lately?

-

More Creative Spaces here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...