Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekending

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

The Strawberry Farm - Pimpama

Yesterday a hungry cow headbutted my leg. Well, it was a calf. But still. It had little horns and there will be a bruise. Dave found it quite amusing. Had it been Dave, instead of myself, I'm sure I would have been laughing too. And to be fair, if I were a calf who'd been 'patted' by children all day, I may feel inclined to headbutt the next person holding a bag of feed too.

Thankfully the ice cream was a greater success than feeding the animals.

-

Pimpama Strawberry Farm
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...