Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mamma Bella

mamma bella top

When mamma bella put a call out to nursing mothers to trial one of their breastfeeding tops, I was keen to be involved. After six months of feeding Emerson, I'm quite sick of the sight of most of my feeding-freindly-clothes. I tend to wear button up dresses, or tops with a singlet underneath, so that I can feed comfortably anywhere.

I received this alpine green feeding top, the Auyama Tunic, in the mail from mamma bella. I tried it on instantly, showing my husband and sister, to their approval. I was uncertain how clothes designed for breastfeeding would actually work and look. But I found that it's flattering to my current body shape, the zips are invisible and make discreet feeding possible without having to wear a singlet underneath. The band around the waist can be pulled down so the top can be worn as a tunic (even while pregnant.) I prefer wearing it on my hips and will wear it with a skirt or jeans. It's perfect for smart casual Summer wear. The fabric is lovely and soft.

I wore it out for the first time to the library yesterday and received a compliment from my neighbour. I really like the colour. I'm usually drawn to darker tones, but this is a new colour for me. It makes me want more deep greens like this in my wardrobe.

Many thanks to the lovely mamma bella Mums, Helen and Enza!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...