Monday, October 29, 2012

Christmas crafting

+

+

+

My heart is set on as many of our Christmas gifts as possible being hand made, so the Christmas crafting has begun. Inspired by Pip's gorgeous necklaces, I spent a couple of hours rolling, making and baking beads yesterday afternoon, for some special people in my life. A rather satisfying way to spend an afternoon. I do think they are looking a bit cute. I can't wait to get some pretty string to thread them on and play with the combinations of colours and shapes. 

There may even be enough beads for a necklace for me...

-

PS. November is looking like a creative month indeed, with the inspirational Kootoyoo initiating a month of my creative space. I will be playing along via Instagram. More details here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...