Friday, October 12, 2012

Ornament Swap?

+
Snow day ornaments, Knitted stocking, 

I started thinking about Christmas recently, as it always has a way of sneaking up on me. So I have been making lists, looking for inspiration and planning to make, or buy handmade, for as many of our gifts as possible. I want to support the makers of the blogs I read and admire, and share the products of their skills with the people I love. I've also been thinking about our blogging community and ways in which we can strengthen out ties, our sense of community, and reach out to crafters all over the world. I thought perhaps a crafty ornament swap would be a lovely way to share some creativity and 'meet' some new crafters. Crochet, knitting, quilting, embroidery, felting, fimo etc. - all crafts would be welcome.

Would you be interested?
Would you prefer to make one or two ornaments?
Do you think it would be nicer if the partners were kept secret so that the ornament was a surprise when it arrived?
Would a month be long enough for the making?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...