Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn Along

I have only progressed a few pages and a few rows since finishing the Camilla Babe last week. Instead of knitting and reading, I have been matching and emailing swap partners and crafting Christmas ornaments and gifts, which I am excited about sharing with you soon. I have an ornament tutorial almost ready to share with you tomorrow, (there's a sneak peek on Instagram) and some more gifts close to completion too.

I've been thinking about my all time favourite books too, trying to narrow it down to three, in a sort of "If I were stuck on a desert island" kind of way. It's so difficult to choose. I'm currently thinking perhaps Gatsby, The Book Thief and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Which three books come to mind for you?

-


Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...