Saturday, November 24, 2012

31

I arrived home with a car full of groceries and two tired children on Thursday to find this dear old lady waiting for me on the drive. I have wanted one of these old sewing machine tables for years. Sometimes it is especially useful to be known in the family as the vintage loving crafty one. Particularly when a family friend saves something like this from going to the tip. A new nail or two will straighten up the wonky drawers, but I do love her just as she is. I moved her straight in to our bedroom, with only quiet protests from my dear husband. It seems good things do come to those who wait.

+

+

+

+

I celebrated my thirty-first birthday yesterday, along with my dear twin sister. The vase, flowers, candle holders, doilies, tape and brooch were all birthday gifts. So too some Lovely perfume, a chameleon rose for the garden and a set of these gorgeous knitting needles, which are currently on their way to me. Feeling especially loved and spoilt.

Thanks for the birthday wishes on Facebook and Instagram too.
Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...