Sunday, March 17, 2013

11/52

11/52

11/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013." Che and Fidel.


Cohen: Mama has brown eyes. Dada and Emerson have blue eyes. These grey eyes are his own.
Emerson: The reaching for the camera phase.

Last night I sat and crocheted with both eyes open for awhile. A milestone indeed. Vision in my left eye is blurred, but it is progress nonetheless. I feel as if I have made it over the hump today. The sun is out, the boys are working in the garden, the world feels full of possibility again. I have to keep reminding myself to go slowly, to give myself time to heal. I am more impatient for my old routines than I had imagined. But right now, I'm going to go sit in the sun awhile with my family.

I hope there is joy and possibility alive in your weekend too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...