Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stitch. Read. Covet. Blog.


Stitch: This beautiful chevron baby blanket is available for free on the Blue Sky Alpaca facebook page or Ravelry. It's it fabulous? You could have a lot of fun playing with colours with this design. Found via. Threads and More.



Read: Good Reads is to books what Ravelry is to knitting and crochet. Have you seen it? Are you a member? You can find me here, I'm slowly filling in my profile.


Covet: Sigh. Need I say more?


Blog: The lovely Tiny Happy blog by Melissa Wastney has long been a favourite of mine. Melissa has such an individual, old world aesthetic. Her photographs of her craft and family life are full of charm. I've long been drawn to her process of collecting and transforming flowers into embroideries. From postcards to fabric, pincushions to needle books, bags to cushions, Melissa creates objects with the warmth and comfort that can only come from a handmade item. I must say, I am very excited that she is releasing her first book this year.

-

-

This post has not been sponsored in any way. The above are genuine items/people/blogs that I am loving.


My eye is playing up today. It's taken me all day to put this post together with lots of resting inbetween. Oh for a bit of normality.

Care to share your own Stitch. Read. Covet. Blog? Please leave a comment or your link below so we can all check them out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...