Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finding lovely

+

+

+

+

+

+

1. Glimpses - purple flowers over the neighbours fence
2. Jam day - twice as many jars of homemade Rosella jam this time, and more fruit on the plants. Also loving my new hutch, an ebay find. (The first batch.)
3. Baby things - especially Mama made ones
4. Mini quiche - puff pastry, silver beet from the garden and four eggs, yum
5. Making - I designed and crocheted this piece and set it with glue. It is now on it's way to have a mold made and be cast in sterling silver, in order to become a necklace. I'm nervous and excited. There are more pics and info on instagram. All being well the necklaces will be available for order in the shop soon.
6. Prints - a new addition to my studio walls and an excuse to go op-shopping once I can drive again, so as to find it a frame.

What loveliness have you found lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...