Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yarn Along

Yarn Along

I have two projects on the needles at the moment. I dare not cast on any more until these are done, lest I am side tracked by another cushion or scarf. I have been alternating between the Larch cardigan and the Camilla blanket. The cardigan is taking shape now, which is encouraging me to continue. I have itchy fingers though to cast on a pair of socks. Any advice on a good sock pattern for beginners who have only one sock to their name? (I didn't like the pattern.)

My dear books have been all but abandoned of late, as I dedicate my 'spare' time to jewellery work and gardening. My Country Style magazine has not been neglected however, since arriving in my letter box. Such an inspiring read. I was pleased to see an article on ceramic artist Kim Wallace. I so love to see creative peoples work spaces and their works in progress.

What are you knitting and reading?

-

Joining in with Ginny.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...