Monday, April 29, 2013

Learning lately

+

+

+

17/52

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

I often find I hear aphorisms or sentiments and agree with them with my head, then really learn them from experience, then forget them and have to learn them again. Tell me I'm not alone in this? These are a few of those lessons that I have been reminded of lately.

-

Maintaining balance is just as difficult as finding it.

There are two types of gratitude; 'thinking' gratitude and 'feeling' gratitude. One originates in your logical mind and one is a heartfelt surge of emotion. Both are important, but you will long remember the 'feeling' kind of gratitude.

Give thanks with words and actions when you feel gratitude towards people.

There is good if you look for it.

Think happy, be happy.

Pick the right battles.

Learn the lesson.

Stay in touch.

Be present.

-

Perhaps you have a similar list? What else would you add?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...