Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day Shop Update!












I'm pleased to announce that my first major update since Emerson's birth is now in the shop in time for Mothers Day!

It has been so rewarding to get back to the jewellery bench, putting my tools to use and getting my hands dirty. A lot of time and energy has gone in to the designing, sourcing, making, photographing and written descriptions of these pieces and I am really excited about each piece.

The collection features cultured, fresh water and South Sea pearls set in solid sterling silver or 9ct gold. From handmade pendants, to hand knotted pearl strands, from simple studs to sweet drops, there is a range of pieces for differing tastes and budgets.

In stock in time for mothers day, all silver and gold items in the shop are Express Posted within Australia. All items are beautifully packaged and gift wrapped. 

There is only one of most items, unless otherwise shown in the photos. Keep in mind, if a piece you are interested in has sold, custom orders are available. Feel free to browse back through my sold pieces here. Please email me with your request.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...