Sunday, May 5, 2013

18/52

+

+

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013." Che and Fidel.

Cohen: Each week he seems more and more ready for school. Pointing out letters and numbers. Counting to Emerson. Wanting more than I alone can give.
Emerson: Each week she turns up the volume on cute. That giggle. Those clapping hands. That curl at the base of her neck.

Flipping through my childhood photo albums recently I noticed how slim they looked in comparison to my children's. Digital photography certainly has changed the humble photo album. I read that by 1980 about 25 billion photos were taken every year, compared to about 380 billion in 2012. Little wonder my album looks as it does. It's estimated that altogether mankind has taken 3.8 trillion photos. 3 800 000 000 000 000!

That is a lot of photo albums.

I'm loving this perspective from Ambrose Press and this attire from On the First Day of Marriage, two of my favourites from last week's 52 Project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...