Monday, May 27, 2013

Leave your link!

Modcloth dress. Check. Handmade beads. Check. Punk concert for friends birthday... On my way.

Hello lovely readers! Thanks for visiting! Today I was hoping we could turn the tables a little and rather than a post about me, I'd love it if you could leave a link in the linkup below. If you have a blog, a Facebook page or an instagram account, please leave a link below. You might regularly leave comments, you might happily lurk, or this might be your first visit, whatever the case, I'd love to know a little more about my readers and be able to pop over and say hello. A readers list, if you will. It will also give my like minded readers a chance to meet. I'll leave the link up open for a week. I'm looking forward to being able to put names to the statistics I see in my blog dashboard. Thank you in advance!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...