Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ta-dah! Our new kitchen

Before
+
After
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

+
+
+
+

As promised, photos of our new kitchen! A new light fitting or two, a blind, a few stools and our kitchen will be 'done'. But I think we are close enough to calling it finished that I couldn't resist sharing the before and afters. 

I am really loving our new kitchen. It came together just as I imagined and is such a lovely place to work. We looked at several options and decided on a custom built kitchen with routed, painted doors, white appliances and white stone bench tops. Dave was a little concerned with how an all white kitchen would look. It has long been a dream of mine and thankfully he trusted my judgement, as now he loves it. He put his own stamp on it by way of choosing the sink and tap wear, as he works in the plumbing industry. (Both pieces seemed enormous until they were in the space! Now I am loving the large double bowl sink and the tap wear.) 

How far our house has come in the almost two years we have called it home. It feels like it is really all coming together now that the kitchen is (almost) complete.

Home sweet home.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...