Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Creative Space

My Creative Space - odds and ends of yarn, a crochet hook and a couple of 'Game of Thrones' episodes and there shall be a granny square cushion. #mycreativespace #crochet #wip

I collected up my odds and ends of yarn, picked up my hook and started on a little project yesterday. A simple and practical project. One of the simple joys of crafting and homemaking. Crochet cushions for our new cane chairs. A few more evenings on the couch and they should be ready to add a touch of handmade colour to our front deck.

-

Joining in with My Creative Space.

-

Did you see Belinda Marshall's work featured on Design Sponge today? Congratulations Belinda!
A sweet interview with Kate about Living in Dayesford
Swooning over Sophie's lovely pics
Pip has a fabulous hexagon crochet tutorial over here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...