Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yarn Along

+
 
I am thoroughly enjoying my current knit and read. When I have a moment to myself, it's a difficult decision between the two. Yesterday the children napped at the same time (shocking I know). I shirked my responsibilities to my jewellery bench and sat down with my book instead. Twice tears welled as I read The Memory Keepers Daughter. I'll say no more, as it is a book club book and as a rule we aren't supposed to talk about the book until book club. If you've read it though, I'm quite sure you will understand. And if you have not, let me recommend it to you, even if it means you may find tears pricking your eyes as you read.
 
Two repeats remain of the Twin Leaf Loop, a gift for a friend's birthday. I wonder if she will mind if I make another, the same, for myself?
 
What are you reading or knitting?
Joining in with Ginny.
 
-
 
I have updated my About page and I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I'm taking sponsors for next month. If you are interested in advertising, rates start at $5, and you can find more information here.
I have introduced international shipping to my shop.
 
Thanks for reading and commenting!
I'll be back tomorrow with a completed sewing project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...