Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Home

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
 
1. An antique enamel coffee pot without a lid makes for a perfect vase
2. A free curb side find painted and put to use
3. I could not resist this doilie inspired rug from Ikea
4 & 5. Duck egg coloured 'cable knit' vase from Freedom
6. Vintage English duck egg coloured teacup and saucer. Swoon.
7. Adjustable stools from Ikea in the heart of our home. We haven't been sitting anywhere else since getting them.
 
Recently I received an email about having our home photographed and featured in a magazine. A rather unexpected and exciting email. And one which lead to a flurry of excited, high pitched phone calls to my sister, Mother and best friend. I don't know whether it will happen or not yet. But I did enjoy the thrill of imagining such a thing. My dearly loved home, my many treasures, styled and photographed looking their best? It would be rather wonderful. I shall keep you posted. In the meantime, providing the requested photographs inspired a little shopping and rearranging.
 
What do you think?
What 'style' is your home?
Do you drool over homes in magazines too?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...