Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Yarn Along

Yarn Along
 
I finished the Twin Leaf Loop on the way to Maleny, joining the cowl as we drove up the mountain. It was just as well. Despite being a gift for a friend, I found it necessary to wear it during the dairy tour, given it was such a cold, rainy day! It's the first cowl I have ever made or worn. Rather late to the party, no? I loved it so much I cast on another one on the drive home.
 
Reading has taken a back seat to sewing this week. After setting myself a Summer Sewing Challenge I have been turning out one item of clothing each day for Emerson. I'll post about my progress tomorrow. In the meantime, I have two sleeping children and another dress cut out...
 
What are you reading or knitting?
Joining in with Ginny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...