Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Finders Keepers? I'm in!

+

Guess what? I'm going to be at the Finders Keepers market in Brisbane! My first ever market! I received an email to say there was a debut spot open for me. Hooray!
I'm excited and nervous! Excited at the prospect of meeting lots of lovely people at the market and having a stall alongside such amazing creatives as I know will be there. And nervous too, at the prospect of getting everything done in time and selling my wares on the day.
There is much to do to prepare. I've made several (hundred) lists. I've been ordering packing, working on earrings and trying to calculate how much stock I will need - but I really haven't got the foggiest.
I do know that I have new pieces in the works especially for the market, and promotions planned for the weekend. I also know it is going to be a fantastic market if the last one is anything to go by, and I can't wait!
So Brisbane-ites, write it in your diaries, keep the 16th or 17th of November free and make sure you come and say hello! I'll be on the verandah and my darling twin sister, Fiona, will be helping out at my table.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...