Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekending

+
Spring afternoon light, painting patterns
+
Simple joy - sitting with a cup of tea and working a few rows of a sleeve
+
+
Push, push, push - through the kitchen, down the hall and in to her bedroom - in order to play with her light switch. Clever chicken.
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

The creative mess in my studio has started to get a little out of control. There are two weeks until the Finders Keepers market and I currently have several 'in progress' piles. I spent a good part of the weekend at my jewellery bench, and ensured I tided it up and put my tools away before I finished up yesterday. The rest of the room may be a shamozzle (thanks in large part to my two little studio helpers) but at least my bench is now tidy. There is nothing like sitting down to a clean bench to work. (Expect lots of jewellery pictures on Thursday.)

I stepped away from the bench as well this past weekend, to find some balance between work and play - exploring the natural beauty of the Daisy Hill forest with my gorgeous husband and our little ones. 

A few weekend discoveries-
This awesome Paul Kelly documentary on iView
New inspiration bombs - Hooray!
More beautiful thread drawn neck pieces (and koalas and Friedas!)

And an old favourtie -
'Make You Happy' Josh Pyke. He breaks my heart in all the nicest ways.


Here's to a fantastic, creative, joy filled week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...