1. Making custom orders for birthday gifts
2. An up to date 'Project Life' album - I love seeing our weeks come together like this
3. Cheeky workshop assistants
4. Brown paper packages tied up with string - la da de da dah
5. Tea and knitting - always always a good thing
6. My gorgeous print by the talented Kylie Hunt of Paravent - and her equally beautiful packaging
7. Learning new skills and making the first part of my table displays for Finders Keepers - my first ever attempt at wood work and I loved it
8. Gathering and foraging in the side streets and on the footpaths on our daily wanderings
What are your Eight Good Things today, or this past week?
Leave a comment or make a post and let me know! It's a lovely way to take a step back from a busy day and notice the little things - the little moments you might otherwise over look, and savor them.