Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm in! Brisbane Finders Keepers


I am so incredibly pleased to announce that my application to the Brisbane Finders Keepers Market in July has been successful! I'm so excited. There really is no other market in Brisbane as wonderful as the two days on offer at The Old Museum. The crafty goodness, delicious food, the gorgeous flowers and the talented musicians - I'm wrapped that I get to be a part of it again.
For a small handmade business like mine, this is such a big deal. It's such a great sales opportunity for sure, but it is also so wonderful to be able to get to meet and chat with the lovely people that buy my pieces and really feel a part of a bigger community of crafters and business owners. I learnt so much at the last market, and it really pushed me to aim high and take my business forward.
This time you will find me inside, with a bigger table, new display, new packaging, a new collection I've been working on especially for the market, as well as several new one of a kind pieces. Giving you lots of reasons to come and visit. I will also most likely have a five week old baby asleep in a sling on my chest too! Thankfully Didi, my talented intern, will also be joining me.
I really want to thank you for all your encouragement and support. I promise to keep you up to date with our progress and I hope to see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...