Saturday, April 5, 2014

Flickr Favourites

+
1. turquoiseacco 2. Andrew Frederick 3. Olga
4. Cristian Ordonez 5. Kasia Bobula 6. At Swim - Two Birds 
7. shabon* 8. Jo Rutter 9. montmarte


Every now and then I like to do a little Flickr favourites hop. I start with an image that grabs my attention in my Flickr feed, then click over to that person's favourites, pick an image and check out that person's favourites, and so on, until I have a random but beautiful collection of images, that for whatever reason, have caught my eye.

I love to see themes emerge amongst the haphazard collection - navy, red and yellow tones, flora, craft, texture. I love the camera angles, filters, cropping, subject matter. Sometimes I click over to see their entire photo stream, or discover a new blog or shop. And each time I do this, I'm left feeling re-inspired to pick up my camera and capture my world in new and interesting ways. 

How about you?

-

A couple of Flickr Favourites from the past - on a strange and windy day and a quick shot of inspiration
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...