Sunday, April 13, 2014

Voices of 2014 Top 100 Bloggers

+
+
Profile

Yesterday the Top 100 Bloggers, as part of the Voices of 2014, were announced on Kidspot. I am really excited to say that I have been included in this years list! From 1,000 nominations and 600 bloggers nominated, I have managed to end up as one of the Top 40 Beauty and Lifestyle bloggers! Hooray! Feeling a little bit special right now. After blogging for five years I do believe this is the first time I have made it on to any kind of list. And I do so love lists.

There are some serious goodies on offer for the winner of each category and the overall winner this year. Given the company of other lovely bloggers I am in, and that fact that I won't be able to attend any of the invite-only events in Sydney and Melbourne, I shall not get my hopes up too high. Though a six - twelve week blogging internship with Kidspot, a $10,000 Flight Center gift voucher, or a brand new car to drive for twelve months, would all be offers I could not refuse... 

I wanted to say a huge 'thank you!' to everyone who reads my blog, leaves comments, 'likes' posts on my Facebook page, or catches up with me on Instagram. It really has been five wonderful years, being a part of this community - documenting my day to day, musing on home, family and craft, and being supported and encouraged to take the plunge and open an online shop of my jewellery. I wouldn't have taken that leap without you, and I wouldn't be where I am now without your ongoing support. So thank you again dear readers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...