Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~ Ginny

Yarn Along

I've been a little side tracked by cross stitch this week. My 'Winterwood ABC' arrived from America and I was excited to get started. As their weather warms ours starts to cool. I've admired this pattern since I first saw it, and have seen it floating around many of my favourtie blogs in blog land. Eventually I decided to stop thinking about it and just try it. It's my first ever cross stitch, but Alicia's wonderful tutorial covers the how-to so nicely that I haven't had any trouble with it. I've been enjoying it so much that my knitting has only progressed a few rows. 

I've almost finished Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's most recent book, The Amazing Thing About the Way It Goes, then I will be looking for my next read. Any recommendations for me? What have you loved lately?

What have you been making and reading?
-

Joining in with Ginny.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...