Monday, May 5, 2014

Windy Weekend

+\
+
+
+
+

I spent as much time as possible this weekend indoors, out of the wild winds that whirled through Brisbane, only braving the breeze long enough to fight the flapping laundry. Instead I cleaned, baked, crafted, napped and nursed the sniffles. I finished the striped garter stitch blanket I've been working. After a wool wash it will be tucked in to my hospital bag. I also finished my first ever cross stitch, Alicia Paulson's Winterwoods ABC, which I am so pleased with. I do believe I will frame it and pop it on the picture ledge above my bed. I've pulled the half finished striped scarf out of my knitting basket now, and there's a few other projects still waiting in there once it is finished. 

I'm looking forward to a few more quiet, crafty weekends before the baby arrives.

-

PS.  I'm offering a free upgrade to Express Postage in Australia, on any purchase over $50 in my shop. Available until Thursday, 8 May 2014. Just leave the word 'EXPRESS' in the notes section to take advantage of this offer and ensure delivery in time for Mother's Day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...