Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~ Ginny
Yarn Along

Slowly, slowly my scarf is growing and may well keep me warm this Winter. Reading has all but ground to a halt though, having been replaced by baby gazing. Yes, baby gazing and snuggling could certainly be full time jobs, if not for housework. While I have been doing my best to rest, I can't help but need to keep the house a certain level of tidy for my sanity, and the washing up to date for much the same reason. 

At two weeks of age Oscar is sleeping and feeding well. And I am managing to juggle the needs of three children and two adults, while doing at least one thing each day, however big or small, for my business. Be it rearranging my market table, which is currently set up in my studio, or replying to emails for custom orders and wholesale inquiries. It feels good to be doing a little something for 'me' each day.

And you? What have you been reading or making?

Joining in with Ginny.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...