Sunday, July 20, 2014

Creativity Abounds

Thankfully bubba loves to sleep in the sling, no matter what I'm doing. :) #sawing #jeweller #instasmithy #workfromhomemama
Dandelion clock sweetness. #suchconcentration #wholeheartedfamily
Happy Friday! Can't wait for the weekend - @qagoma Winter Design market in Brisbane Saturday, plus the Harvest exhibition, and Regional Flavours at Southbank! A feast for the sense awaits. :) #brisbane #plansfortheweekend
The best thing about today's windy weather - seeing my babes in hand knitted @typicallyred bonnet and beanie cuteness. :) #thingsiloveaboutwinter
Spent my @qagoma Market Monies on a beautiful @sharonmuir Owl vase and an oh so lovely @paperboatpress notebook. Also looking forward to the u-tsu-wa exhibition @paperboatpress next weekend. #ilovehandmade #gomawinterdesignmarket
1. The advantages of a sling.
2. Dandelion clock cuteness.
3. Collections at home.
4. Windy days and bonneted babes.
5. GOMA Design Market goodness I brought yesterday - Paper Boat Press notebook and Sharon Muir Owl Vase

It's been quiet in this space the past week as we settled back in to school routines. Good things have been happening though. I feel like I am surrounded by creativity, inspiration and knowledge in abundance at the moment. And I am endeavoring to make the most of it and say yes to as many opportunities as possible.

- I returned to the bench, inspired by a new piece, which will be making it's way in to the shop soon.
- I ordered the remaining tools necessary for my second jewellery bench to be set up - meaning a more productive work space for Didi and I.
- I've booked my ticket for a ceramic artists talk and demonstration. I'm so fascinated by ceramics.
- I'm looking forward to the Calligraphy workshop next weekend.
- The North Coast Mud Trail is coming up again! I'm hoping to visit a few studios this time, meet the artists and see their beautiful pieces, and maybe make a weekend getaway out of it too.
- I'm joining in with Create and Thrive's August photo challenge, #CTMonthInTheLife, to share some behind the scenes shots of my business, workshop and process.

What creative things have you been planning or doing lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...