Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Yarn Along



Well fancy that, a finished project, a pile of books, and an inquisitive cat who once belonged to my sister and was known as Oscar. That was until she moved states, and we gave his name to our baby. He now goes by George. Though five year old Cohen has christened him Mr Nosey Head, which is actually rather accurate. I still haven't gotten used to the re-name and generally manage to call him 'Ossgeorge'. He doesn't seem to mind.

But I digress, distracted by a cat. A ta-dah is in order, for this scarf has been some time in the making. My hands have been quite busy with other creative tasks, like making jewellery and drawing in my sketchbook, and my knitting has been waiting patiently in the back ground. 

I packed this woolen scarf on our weekend away to New South Wales recently, and fended off the wind and rain with it tied around my neck. There aren't really that many woolen scarf days to be had in Queensland, so I like to think of it as my travelling scarf. I foresee it being packed in my old blue suitcase many times in the future, while the cats are left in charge of the house.

Joining in with Ginny.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...