Wednesday, October 29, 2014

No Cook Playdough


How good is play dough? For my five and two year old, it is the best. They spend hours using household items, their hands and imaginations to create everything from people wearing dinosaur shirts (as above) to angry birds being bombed with sling shots. Seriously. (And while the second is not exactly my choice of play inspiration, who am I to argue with the creativity of my big boy?)

Even more exciting for my two was the fact that they were able to make our latest batch of play dough all by themselves. From measuring to stirring, colouring to kneading, together they carried out the simple instructions. And they really are very simple.

You will need -

2 cups of plain flour
1 cup of salt
1 tablespoon of oil
1 cup of water
Food colouring

Mix flour and salt together. Mix in oil, water and food colouring, then knead.

Ta-dah!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...