Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New In The Shop

Travelling Companion Studs with Amethyst or Plain

I added a new earring design to the shop recently - the Travelling Companion studs. I've been wanting to add a vintage inspired little stud to my range for awhile now. I have finally gotten around to combining silver, grain set amethysts and a classic mill grain edge to create some sweet handmade studs to pop in and wear on your travels. 

The design is currently available in plain silver, or silver set with Amethyst. Custom orders in other metals and gemstones are welcome. A gold and Diamond pair for the shop is already on my list of things to do! 

You will love these darling studs to add a minimal vintage style touch to any outfit.
Pop over to the shop for a better look!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...