Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wonderful


My twin sister called me yesterday morning to tell me that it was going to be a wonderful day. I scoffed, given the previous week of illness, frustration and exhaustion. But she persisted with the belief that it would be a good day. And she was right. I think I need her to call me every morning and kick start my brain in to positive mode. My day really was wonderful! The children and I fell in to a beautiful rhythm, there was no rush, no frustration. We were early for school. We came home and drew pictures, made pom pom flowers, picked Mulberries, got all the chores done and then baked biscuits. I worked while the baby slept, taking my laptop out to the back deck while Emerson washed up her play kitchen plates and cutlery. The sun shone. The laundry flapped in the breeze. And the cats rolled from side to side on the sun dappled grass. 

So, let me say, today is going to be wonderful. It really is. xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...