Thursday, November 27, 2008

I made this...

So, I did get off the computer and into the craft room... and guess what I finished, I know, I can't believe it either. Um, yes, well, it didn't take quite as long as I had anticipated, I was hoping for a "surge of energy", but once I was sitting at my sewing machine again it was quite nice to just potter along and finish the appliques and stitch it all up, and so I did... I do however need to get some fabric paint to finish their little faces, but I will tackle that once I feel like climbing Mt Everest again, because that is surely more effort than getting milk...
It is by no means perfect, but I am a novice pattern tester after all and first time applique-er ... surely Natasha really just wants my feedback?...
Thank you so much Natasha for letting me test this pattern and sending me a parcel of goodies to help me with it! Now bubba has his first special book, all for him... (sorry, another dodgy photo.)
Now it is t.v and couch time...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...