Friday, November 21, 2008

It's raining, it's storming...

Last night we had another amazing storm. Alas, I shall never be a storm photographer, but can you see how in this picture the clouds go from really dark to light? That is actually the black clouds rolling across the blue sky. The contrast was amazing. To the left was black, to the right looked like a beautiful sunny day. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it before. I wish the photo looked as dramatic as it did in real life... This is what it looked like to the left, immense black and grey clouds clogging up the sky as the rain started...
Today my first pattern testing adventure continues as I attempt...
My first ever sewing machine applique!
I knew it was going to be harder than it looked... for me anyway...
But I am getting there are learning... These pictures really show all the faults in all their glory!
Considering I am such a beginner, I think it is turning out ok, don't you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...