Tuesday, October 18, 2011

+

+

+

+

+

+

Sometimes parenting a toddler is more difficult than I had imagined. Sometimes it is overwhelming and I feel that I am failing. At those times I tend to have a good cry, pick myself up and go back to the books (or the net) and look for a different approach to deal with the current issues. Sometimes I need to remind myself not to expect so much of my little man. Sometimes I need to find ways to turn nos into yeses. Sometimes we both need to find ways to be calm. And sometimes, just changing things up, going for a walk and meeting a neighbours cat are all we need. Then I feel like perhaps it isn't really that difficult after all.


(That cute squished up, closed eyed face in the first pic? That is how Cohen smiles for the camera.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...