Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn along

Since last weeks Yarn Along I have managed to knit my first heel flap, turn the heel and work the heel gusset. I felt quite pleased once I managed it. Though I have struggled a little with this pattern. The directions do not always seem clear to me. I'm not sure if it is the way it is written or my inexperience. (If you have Moda Vera 'Noir' sock yarn and intend to knit the pattern on the band, my Ravelry notes might help.)

I have only a couple of chapters left of 'The Book Thief,' and I shall be sorry to finish it. Though the book sits beside our bed, I have been listening to the audio version. It makes for wonderful multi-tasking. This week I have been folding the laundry on the bed, while Emerson kicks her chubby legs and we listen to Allan Corduner read. His expressiveness and pronunciation of the German words are not without value either.

I have downloaded my next audio book and wonder how it shall compare.

-

Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...