Tuesday, October 9, 2012

With gratitude

+

Thank you friends for your generous and uplifting comments on my last post. Your positive responses reaffirmed those things that I am trying to achieve in this space, while making me feel warm and loved at the same time. I shall be making only a couple of small changes then, such as replying to comments individually via email as time allows, as I used to do. It's a wonderful way to continue the conversation. 

Perhaps one day Blogger will introduce an update to the current system, where the blog owner can reply to individual comments on the blog in the comments section, and the reply will also be sent via email to the comments author. Thus sharing the conversation with subsequent readers, but also meaning the comment authors don't need to check back on individual posts comments to see if they have received a reply.  

Once again, thank you for your kind words and encouragement, and for sharing this space with me.

-

An unrelated image of my two little loves.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...