Monday, October 8, 2012

Your thoughts?

+

+

+

+

This blog is in part about documenting my everyday, but it's also about the conversation between myself and you, the reader. I value each comment left on my posts and still get excited when I check my emails and see new comments waiting to be read. I am always heartened to hear that I have inspired someone to try something new, start a new project, or pick up a book I have loved. I won't deny I am flattered when you like my projects, or compliment my photographs. And it's always reassuring to know that I'm not just talking to myself and to feel a part of a broader creative community than what I have access to locally. I have 'met' so many lovely people through blogging and making those connections is part of the real value of blogging for me. It's reassuring to know that there are others out there like me, with similar tastes and experiences.

Continuing this conversation, I wondered, is there any advice you would give on improving my blog? Anything you would see changed? Images too big or too small? Text hard to read? Too many children/ gardening/ knitting posts? What would you like to see or read more of? Is there anything you want to ask me? Anything you have wondered and wanted to know? I warmly welcome your questions, constructive criticism and advice! Many thanks in advance lovely readers.

-

1. In the mail, double happiness
2. Mini Mums in the garden
3. I was the lucky winner of Carol's sweet giveaway. Thanks Carol!
4. Spring colour
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...