Friday, April 12, 2013

A cool change

+

It feels as if the cool nights are here to stay. I have been looking forward to Winter. It's a mild Winter we have here, no snow or frosts, but I love it nonetheless. I'm looking forward to blankets, snuggles, hot water bottles and wool. Clear nights, bare footed dashes to the bathroom and steamy bathroom windows. To Winter vegetables, soup and bottomless hot drinks. Empty beaches, beautiful sunsets and slow mornings. I'm looking forward to finding those patches of warm sunlight during cold days and soaking them up like a cat. I'm also looking forward to our new kitchen being installed this month (hooray!), a family holiday and our tenth wedding anniversary next month. I've come a long way from the twenty one year old bride I once was. 

But she loved Winter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...