Friday, April 19, 2013

Going away

Packing the girl: hand knits, overalls, vintage dresses, tights and onesies.
Packing the girl: hand knits, overalls, vintage dresses, tights and onesies.

Packing the boy: stripes, Star Wars and soccer boots.
Packing the boy: stripes, Star Wars and Soccer boots.

Packing the Mama: knitting, camera, books, stripes, embroidery.

My two little ones have followed me from room to room this morning as I fold clothes, gather bits and pieces and pack our ports. Packing is exciting business. Next, to finish packing up the kitchen. At present all the cupboards are empty save half the pantry, the dining table is covered in glass and crockery and I'm waiting on a few more boxes. 

Today will be the last time I see my old peach kitchen. The little ones and I are leaving Dada at home to demolish and supervise, and we shall come home to a new kitchen (sans stone bench top, which will be installed a week later.) In the meantime we three are staying with family, well out of the way of the construction zone.

Did I mention that I am super excited about my new kitchen! An all white kitchen in fact. A dream come true.

-

The shop will stay open as normal, as I am taking my pieces and packaging box with me. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...