Thursday, August 15, 2013

Made By Hand - Link Up


'Made By Hand' is a weekly creative show and tell, with an aim to foster community, conversation and inspiration.
My aim is to craft a life of homemade, home grown happiness.
So, what are you creating right now? Join in by leaving a link below.
 
My first born brought me this "beautiful leaf" to make me feel better. When I asked him what kind of leaf he thought it was, he ran his finger around the serrated edge and answered, "a knife leaf." #conversationswithafouryearold #sweetboy #knitting
 
I was ill with a stomach flu at the beginning of the week. So ill in fact that I could neither drink tea or knit. (An awful fate for any crafter, as I am sure you will agree.) I was able to return to my knitting a day before I could rekindle my relationship with tea. While recovering I have added several satisfying, leafy rows to my second Twin Leaf cowl. Knit from a never ending ball (250 grams!) of Cascade Yarn Ecological Wool. This 12 ply Peruvian wool is the stuff of dreams.
 
So, welcome to the first Made By Hand Link Up! I hope you'll join in, link back and link up.
What have you been making this week?
Leave your link below!
 
 

PS. Pop back tomorrow for a Sponsor Spotlight and Giveaway with Whimsy and Juno.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...